Mechanical Features of Hydraulic Automatic Stacker
1. Main power is supplied by a variable frequency drive motor.
2. PVC belt is used for transferring paperboards.
3. The lifting belt at the front end is controlled by a cylinder while the lifting belt at the back end is driven by motor and worm gear speed reducer. Along with a braking and positioning device, the box stacker is secure and reliable.
4. The position of back plate can be adjusted by hand wheel, in accordance with the paperboard length.
5. Side boards lead to tidy and stable stacking.
6. The stacking height is controlled by a photoelectric-sensing PLC system.
|Max. paperboard size||1200×2200 mm||1400×2600 mm||1600×2900mm|